When your account receives an infraction, it will be automatically demoted to Level 1 until the infraction expires.
You will usually receive an email explaining the infraction. You can also view all infractions on your account by visiting your public profile and scrolling to the bottom of page.
Common reasons for receiving an infraction, include:
- Creating bid on disallowed service (such as Facebook/Instagram/illegal)
- Creating a disallowed or illegal service or product
- Low quality workmanship on an order
- Not responding for an extended time on an order
- Threatening, harassing, abusive or unprofessional language or behavior
- Spamming (PM, service comments, FAQs)
- Giving out Skype or other contact info (asking for outside contact)
- Asking for direct payment (also a bannable offense)