When you receive an infraction, you will be automatically demoted to User Level 1 until the infraction expires.
You will receive an email to explain why the infraction was issued. You can also view all infractions on your account by visiting your public profile and scrolling to the bottom of page.
Common reasons for receiving an infraction, include:
- Any violation of our Terms of Service, Listing Guidelines or Third Party Terms of Service
- Creating bid on disallowed service (such as Facebook/Instagram/illegal)
- Creating a disallowed or illegal service or product
- Low quality workmanship on an order
- Not responding for an extended time on an order
- Threatening, harassing, abusive or unprofessional language or behavior
- Spamming (PM, service comments, Community Discussion)
While infracted, you may have limited account functionality based on your current userlevel.
For assistance with any account related issue, we encourage you to contact support at: